The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is packed with high quality, top notch features. The Lynx, which has aluminum poles opposed to fiberglass poles, is very similar to our Taurus Tent series. The Lynx has more mesh than the Taurus, taking up half of the walls on each side allowing even more ventilation. The tent is an easy to set up, 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. ALPS has not cut any corners. . . between the factory sealed fly and floor seams, weatherproof fly buckles, 2 doors for easy entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for extra gear storage or weather protection, and extra-large #8 zippers, you’re sure to find everything you could want in a tent with our Lynx.
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series; this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, guy ropes and two doorways
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 5′ x 7’6, Center Height: 46″, Total Weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz. , Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 1 oz. , Color: Clay/Rust